Updated: Jul 6, 2022
About Wollongong Printing
Wollongong Printing is located in Wollongong CBD and part of a Group of Companies which include 20Twenty Communications, Bannerworld, Banners and Flags, Mesh Banners Australia, Selfie Frames Online and Bannermart. We're a fast-growing company who offers Printing and Marketing Support and Services to companies Australia wide.
About the role
This is a newly created role designed to support the company director in the day to day tasks associated with marketing and general administration. The role will be in our office in Wollongong.
As time develops and as you secure new skills and new levels of understanding, your role and function will change over time. To start off with, your responsibilities will be measured by your ability to apply yourself. Over time, your position and entitlements will increase based on a Return On Investment (ROI) associated with the success of the marketing campaigns you will be creating.
· Support the Company Director with general administration
· File & Digital Asset Management
· Assist with content for Online Digital Marketing
· Collaborate on strategic marketing initiatives
· Develop marketing content and illustrations using Adobe Ai & Photoshop
Who are we looking for?
As we are a small yet growing company, we are looking for a dynamic individual who wants to and is capable of learning, someone who wants to grow and can demonstrate a level responsiveness, a great positive attitude and a keen interest in marketing.
This role will encompass some on the job-learning via a Third-Party Education Group that will allow you to secure new skills and advanced certificates in Administration, Marketing and business.
The skills, experience, and supporting documentation that you should have:
· Some understanding of social media
· Strong grammar and spelling
· Basic knowledge of an Adobe Suite Product
· Able to demonstrate ability using Office 365 products
· Strong phone voice and solid communication skills