Updated: Apr 14
About Wollongong Printing
Wollongong Printing is located in Wollongong CBD and part of a Group of Companies which include 20Twenty Communications, Bannerworld, Banners and Flags, Mesh Banners Australia, Selfie Frames Online and Bannermart. We're a fast-growing company who offers Printing and Marketing Support and Services to companies Australia wide.
About the role
This is a newly created role designed to support the company director in the day to day tasks associated with marketing and general administration. The role will be in our office in Wollongong.
As time develops and as you secure new skills and new levels of understanding, your role and function will change over time. To start off with, your responsibilities will be measured by your ability to apply yourself. Over time, your position and entitlements will increase based on a Return On Investment (ROI) associated with the success of the marketing campaigns you will be creating.
· Support the Company Director with general administration
· File & Digital Asset Management
· Assist with content for Online Digital Marketing
· Collaborate on strategic marketing initiatives
· Develop marketing content and illustrations using Adobe Ai & Photoshop
Who are we looking for?
As we are a small yet growing company, we are looking for a dynamic individual who wants to and is capable of learning, someone who wants to grow and can demonstrate a level responsiveness, a great positive attitude and a keen interest in marketing.
This role will encompass some on the job-learning via a Third-Party Education Group that will allow you to secure new skills and advanced certificates in Administration, Marketing and business.
The skills, experience, and supporting documentation that you should have:
· Some understanding of social media
· Strong grammar and spelling
· Basic knowledge of an Adobe Suite Product
· Able to demonstrate ability using Office 365 products
· Strong phone voice and solid communication skills
· Analytical mindset
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Motivated and eager to learn
· A current Australian Driver's licence
· Any Education related documents
· 2 Professional references
Benefits and Perks
This role has great opportunities for future development working with a small team.
· On the job learning
· Working with Third Party Education Provider
· Coffee, Tea, Drinks and Snacks
· Bonus lunches
· Supplier factory tours
· Exposure to Fortune 500 Clients
· Work on projects pre-launch (iphone, Samsung, etc…)
· Work on exiting campaigns (State of origin, Music Fests, Agricultural shows, etc…)
Send your resume and supporting cover letter highlighting why you would be the ideal candidate for this role. We are not interested in generic, one for all cover letters. We want, in your own words, why you are applying for this role. You can call us on 1300 811 488 or simply email firstname.lastname@example.org